AT A GLANCE
- The entire land holding will be developed as residential allotments.
- Conveniently located 18 kilometres from Launceston's CBD.
- Uninterrupted highway travel of approximately 20 minutes.
- Scheduled commencement 2H19.
- Glover Estate inquiries can be directed to The Baker Group by completing and submitting the Inquiry Form on the Contact page.
The parcel of land acquired by The Baker Group comprises two titles with a combined land area of 7.1 hectares.
Under the Northern Midlands Interim Planning Scheme 2013, the land is currently zoned ‘10.0 General Residential'. The land is ideally situated within 20 minutes of Launceston’s CBD, whilst the Evandale Village is situated on the doorstep of the property.
Evandale is a Georgian village south of Launceston, best known for its 19th-century buildings and is recognised as one of Tasmania's significant heritage places. The vibrant satellite village is extremely popular because of it's proximity to the Launceston Airport, arterial roads (north and south) while the heritage architecture makes it an extremely appealing place to live.