- Ensconced in late 19th Century history and architecture.
- Iconic Italianate style.
- Original elegance with contemporary living.
- Set over three levels.
- Prestigiously located within Launceston's city centre.
Paired Tuscan columns, majestic curved terraces, a domed roof with substantial Stuccoed work all amount to a property of immense historic significance.
With numerous period features and pride of place, the property exhibits the main characteristics of a double storey brick Victorian residence.
Conversion of the existing floor plan into a new contemporary style layout with open indoor living spaces.
- Original limed-washed Tasmanian Oak floorboards.
- Retained original crystal chandeliers and pressed metal ceilings.
- Floor to ceiling double glazed doors opening to a private rear courtyard.
- Generous sized living and dining rooms.
- Four queen-size bedrooms.
- Three bathrooms plus powder room.
- King-size master suite with dressing room and full ensuite.
- Floating timber staircase lit with LED treads and encased in glass.
- Bespoke kitchen with Italian marble bench, mirrored splashbacks, integrated Miele appliances, Smeg ovens and Franke integrated sink and tapware.
- Hydronic heating, underfloor insulation, double glazing, LED lighting, video security, pin coded entry and bespoke cabinetry throughout.