Our premium silica-based sand products range from washed silica sands, dried foundry sands through to various grades of quartz sand, top dressing/growing mediums, landscaping products and natural road base materials, with application to:
- Dried sand for the engineering and foundry industry.
- Concrete construction industry.
- Brick and block manufacturing.
- Horticultural supplies and growing mediums.
- Arena sand for the equestrian industry.
- Top dressing sands for sports fields and golf clubs.
- Civil infrastructure.
Our 279ha Crown mining tenement offers long-term viability to produce high grade silica sand of >99% silicon dioxide (SiO2).
The tenement has confirmed deposits of approximately 30m tons.
We focus our attention on realising sustainable resource development placing the surrounding natural environment as top priority. We have fostered our business aiming to better coexist with local communities and the environment.
We can tailor output to customer grade and size specifications. Samples can be provided on request.
Our operations utilise the latest in mining and quarrying technology.
One integral unit is our track Powerscreen Chieftain 1400 incline screen, which is ideally suited to medium sized operations. It is a versatile machine capable of operating in a variety of applications such as sand and gravel, aggregates and recycling.
- Output potential up to 400 tph.
- Radio controlled tipping grid.
- Integrated high capacity variable speed belt feeder.
- Hydraulic screen angle adjustment.
- Hydraulic screen tensioning.
- Screen walkway and access ladder.
- Hydraulic folding conveyors.