AT A GLANCE
- The entire land holding will be developed as residential allotments.
- Each completed land stage will include a range of premium Baker Group homes.
- Conveniently located 18 kilometres from Launceston's CBD.
- Uninterrupted highway travel of approximately 20 minutes.
- Scheduled commencement 1H20.
- Barclay. inquiries can be directed to The Baker Group by completing and submitting the Inquiry Form on the Contact page.
Barclay. Life above the plain will offer 109 residential building lots with north-facing uninterrupted views across rolling meadows towards Tasmania's Mt. Arthur and Mt. Barrow.
Barclay. lots will encircle a thoughtfully landscaped village green allowing for communal recreation within the confines of the estate. Barclay. will invoke the charm and heritage of Evandale, an iconic Tasmanian village featuring inspirational art galleries, Georgian achitecture and the renowned Evandale market.
Just 18 kilometres from Launceston, Evandale is a National Trust classified Georgian village. It's like stepping back in time when you visit places like the two St Andrews Churches - one Anglican and one Uniting, the Royal Oak Hotel (1840), Clarendon Arms Hotel (1847), Fallgrove built in 1826, Ingleside Café and Evandale Antiques.
Evandale is recognised as one of Tasmania's significant heritage places. The vibrant satellite village is extremely popular because of it's proximity to Launceston Airport and major highways while the heritage architecture makes it an extremely appealing place to live.
- Continuation of DA submission.
- Commencement of brand, marketing and sales program.