Our core skill is aligning all the project’s contributors regardless of contracting method, whether they are architects, engineers, trade or joint venture partners. Alignment means understanding the needs of the owner – including risk tolerance, cost and schedule, stakeholder relations, design and functionality aspirations – and continuously focusing every participant’s efforts to meet those needs.
Ultimately it means delivering the facility you want, on time and on budget.
Our service capabilities include:
- Qualified and skilled personnel including:
- Civil engineers.
- Project supervisors.
- HSEQ managers and implementation personnel.
- Qualified construction staff.
- Skilled machinery operators.
- Unsurpassed civil infrastructure knowledge combined with a history of successful commercial and residential construction.
- A comprehensive fleet of mini, medium and large civil machinery.
The Baker Group has been a key player in the design, maintenance and creation of civil infrastructure assets for decades. Backed by years of experience and a sound civil contracting knowledge, The Baker Group has formed strong relationships in both the public and private sectors.
We are fully resourced, which allows us to be self-performing on all our projects. When required, our resources are supplemented with competent third-party contractors, evaluated via The Baker Group’s Vendor Procurement procedures. These procedures ensure third-party engagements have the capability and competence to deliver their services on time and within budget.