Our core skill is aligning all the project’s contributors regardless of contracting method, whether they are architects, engineers, trade or joint venture partners. Alignment means understanding the needs of the owner – including risk tolerance, cost and schedule, stakeholder relations, design and functionality aspirations – and continuously focusing every participant’s efforts to meet those needs.
Ultimately it means delivering the facility you want, on time and on budget.
Our service capabilities include:
- Housing Industry Association (HIA) accreditation.
- Qualified and experienced construction personnel.
- Unsurpassed construction knowledge combined with a history of successful civil contracting.
- The ability to undertake specialised construction techniques, specifically tilt-up and in situ concrete construction.
- A comprehensive fleet of mini, medium and large construction and civil machinery.
The Baker Group has been a key player in the residential and non-residential building and engineering construction industry for fifty years. We have successfully delivered large, complex projects for local and state government, education providers, commercial and residential developers, retailers and real estate investment groups. We take a holistic approach spanning the entire asset creation process through design, cost planning, construction and building management.