The project involved demolition of the existing buildings and construction of a 500m2 liquor outlet. Major elements of the project include store displays, a publicly accessed cool room, stock storeroom and staff amenities. The customer driveways, with a fully extended canopy, allow for two parking lanes and one clearing lane. Customer car parks are located on both sides of the property.
The building construction has a variety of finishes, internally comprising finished concrete floor slabs, flame indexed floor coverings, stainless steel, glazed aluminium windows and doors and painted plaster while externally the finishes are painted concrete tilt-up walls and Colorbond Custom Orb roofing. The building’s main frame work is steel.
- Disengagement of existing services.
- Demolition of existing buildings.
- Site clearing and preparation.
- Civil works and installation of new services.
- Installation of steel framing.
- Preparation, construction and placement of concrete tilt-up slabs.
- Installation of client spec cool room fabricated from Bondor 100mm panels.
- Completion of build to client, manufacturer’s and Consulting Architect specifications.