The first floor is made up of the main open plan living and entertaining spaces. Design features such as the central gas fire place, timber window seat and reflective finishes to the kitchen and bar enhance the unique aesthetic of this area, which seamlessly connects to the alfresco kitchen and deck.
This level also includes the client's private retreat consisting of a bedroom with private balcony access, a generous dressing room as well as a private bathroom. Each level can be accessed via the internal lift or the Tasmanian Oak cantilevered stairwell, which also acts as a light well bringing natural light to the central spaces of the house through large skylights.
- Disengagement of existing services.
- Demolition of existing residence.
- Site clearing and preparation.
- Civil works and installation of new services.
- Completion of build to client and Consulting Architect specifications.
The neutral gray colour palette is complimented by the Tasmanian Oak timber flooring, Stringybark joinery and crisp white walls with an emphasis on rich natural textures contrasting with sleek polished finishes.