PREMIUM HOME BUILDS
The Baker Group is an established Tasmanian premium provider of luxury homes. Unlike other providers, we are not project home builders. Rather, we offer individualised, handcrafted homes that meet and exceed every one of our client's individual needs. This entails an understanding and acknowledgement that every family is different and your ideal living space is as unique and individual as your family. At The Baker Group, our sole concern is making your dream home a reality, whatever your dream may be.
To this end, The Baker Group only sources the absolute best materials from the highest quality suppliers, because to build the best homes, you have to start with the best natural materials.
This website showcases some of our finest work. We welcome you to take the first step on the journey towards turning the key in your brand new, customised luxury home.
'AMUR' - A BAKER GROUP THREE LEVEL LUXURY HOME REBUILD (2020)
The owners of this large luxury home have engaged The Baker Group to increase the current building area from 465m2 to 895m2. The extensive rebuild will provide additional living and activity space and 3 first floor, fully ensuited bedrooms. The home theatre will relocate to the first floor above a new 3 car garage.
The redesign allows for the service locations and concrete stairwell to be retained and for the new first floor services to align and integrate with the existing services. The residence is positioned with breathtaking fresh water river views and absolute waterfront access for water sport activities.
- Retention of lower ground floor - garage 2, bedroom 5 and ensuite, kitchenette and music room (addition of utility room).
- Ground floor rebuild over existing suspended concrete slab - master suite/ensuite/WIR, 2 living areas, kitchen/dining, formal living, visitor facilities and library (addition of garage 1).
- New first floor addition (suspended concrete slab) - bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with ensuites, activities area, living and home theatre.
- New build - commercial lift to all levels.
PRELIMINARY 2D FLOOR PLAN SKETCHES
- Left to right - ground floor, first floor and lower ground floor.